Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reddish Brown Mystic Alpaca

This yarn I purchased on EBay for knitting a sweater. I don't remember the intended pattern, since when I received it, I realized that the yarn was a fingering weight rather than dk. I did find a great project though and quickly knit through about 1/3 of what I had ordered. (There were many more yards than I expected per skein, which is why I still have around 18 skeins of it left. Now, I wonder if I was sent the wrong yarn! :) ) I used this yarn held triple to make some quick scarves for Christmas presents last year. There is still enough to make another sweater, but I don't know if I want to do that. The gauge for 1 strand is small. Maybe I'll hold it double and knit a sweater in stockinette. My current favorite cardigan is looking rather ratty and a new sweater might just be the perfect fate of this stash yarn.

No comments: